- one layer on a serving plate; top with half of the berry mixture.
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa and milk
- until smooth. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in
- chocolate until melted; cool slightly. Pour over cake. Refrigerate
- until serving. Garnish with remaining raspberries. Yield: 20
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 196 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now