Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts Recipe
If smooth, glossy, rich and chocolately is your way to glaze, you’ll love this quick, easy ganache for your homemade doughnuts. Karen Moore, Jacksonville, Florida
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and corn syrup just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 1 cup.
4 teaspoons: 118 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2014
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC