Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts Recipe
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and corn syrup just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 1 cup.
To make Chocolate Frosting: Prepare Chocolate Glaze as directed; stir in 2 cups confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Let stand 15 minutes or until mixture thickens to a spreading consistency. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
4 teaspoons: 118 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts