Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts Recipe
If smooth, glossy, rich and chocolately is your way to glaze, you’ll love this quick, easy ganache for your homemade doughnuts. Karen Moore, Jacksonville, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and corn syrup just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 1 cup.
4 teaspoons equals 118 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC