- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and corn syrup just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts in Taste of Home September/October 2014, p19
Reviews for Chocolate Glaze for Doughnuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2014