Chocolate Ganache Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- 2. For a pourable ganache, cool, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 85°-90° and is slightly thickened, about 40 minutes. Pour over cake, allowing some to drape down the sides. Spread ganache with a spatula if necessary to evenly coat, working quickly before it thickens. Let stand until set.
- 3. For spreadable ganache, chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches a spreading consistency. Spread over cake. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoons: 135 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Ganache
"easy and delicious"
"This was a very easy recipe to follow. I had extra Ganache and so I dipped some strawberries and they came out great!"