Chocolate Ganache Tarts Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream, fresh raspberries and confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth; beat in flour. Drop dough by scant tablespoonfuls into greased miniature muffin cups; with well-floured hands, press dough onto bottoms and up sides of cups.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until firm.
- 4. Beat chocolate mixture until soft peaks form. Pipe or spoon into tart shells. Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 tart (calculated without garnishes)equals 123 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.