No one will believe this rich, tantalizing candy is lower in fat, so you'd better include the recipe when you package this sweet treat, suggests Vickie McGuckin of Trenton, Michigan. "This yummy fudge is so quick and easy to make," she says.
64 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 jar (2-1/2 ounces) prune baby food
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking
- spray; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring the sugar, milk and
- butter to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Stir in
- the marshmallow creme, pecans, baby food and vanilla. Pour into
- prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Lift fudge out of pan and remove foil; cut into 1-in squares. Store
- in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds (64
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 79 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,