Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Kids will love making these easy cookies with mom, dad or the grandparents. They're dense and rich and absolutely perfect for dunking! —Elaine Stephens, Carmel, Indiana
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate fudge frosting, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Reserve one can plus 1/3 cup frosting for topping cookies. In a large bowl, mix egg, peanut butter and remaining frosting until blended. Stir in flour just until moistened.
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.
- 3. Bake 8-11 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Spread with reserved frosting. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC