Kids will love making these easy cookies with mom, dad or the grandparents. They're dense and rich and absolutely perfect for dunking! —Elaine Stephens, Carmel, Indiana
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate fudge frosting, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Reserve one can plus 1/3 cup frosting for topping cookies. In a large bowl, mix egg, peanut butter and remaining frosting until blended. Stir in flour just until moistened.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Spread with reserved frosting. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p15
Reviews for Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review