- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chocolate fudge frosting, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Reserve one can plus 1/3 cup frosting for topping cookies. In a large bowl, mix egg, peanut butter and remaining frosting until blended. Stir in flour just until moistened.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until set. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Spread with reserved frosting. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies
Sort By :
I love the recipe BUT the label for diabetic friendly should be removed. Any recipe calling for 2 cans of ready made frosting that adds flour and sugar to the mix cannot be considered diabetic. But it is a very good recipe and definitely a keeper!
I cannot say enough good things about these wonderful cookies. I turn to these cookies every time I get a chocolate craving and they alwasy satisfy. I carry a copy of the recipe whenever I take them anywhere because somebody alwas asks for it. I use 1 can of frosting in the dough and not quite 1 can to frost them. Thanks for a great recipe.
This sounds really easy and very good for grandkids and grandpas who loves chocolate! I will definately try them. Thanks
I made these cookies but I baked them at 350 degrees for 8 minutes on my insulated cookie sheets. They turned out perfect and soft. I took them to work and I was told this was a "keeper" recipe.
These cookies were easy to make and delicious! Would definitely make again. Will become a welcome addition to my cookie repetoire!!