Chocolate Fudge Mousse
It's so much quicker and easier to whip up than a traditional mousse. But it's equally fluffy and luscious, so it even satisfies my husband David's rather large sweet tooth.—Carly Carter, Nashville, Tennessee
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 3 cups whipped topping
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Stir
- in fudge topping. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert
- dishes. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 259 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.