- Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 22-27 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Discard parchment paper.
- Cool cake completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar
- and cocoa until smooth. Beat in enough milk to achieve spreading
- consistency. Transfer cake to a serving platter. Spread with
- chocolate frosting; decorate with vanilla frosting. Yield: 16-20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 306 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.