Chocolate Fruit Dip
I've been told I'm not allowed to come to neighborhood parties unless I bring this dip! It's always a big hit. I usually serve it with strawberries and pineapple, but it's good with other fruit, such as apples and melon.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Assorted fruit for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- cocoa and vanilla. Beat in whipped topping until smooth. Serve with
- fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 96 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.