Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Assorted fruit for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cocoa and vanilla. Beat in whipped topping until smooth. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Fruit Dip(7)
Sort By :
Not only would I make this again... but I've made it over and over. I'm just getting ready to make three separate batches of it for a friend's conducting recital reception for tomorrow. This is absolutely delicious, and I've not yet had anyone not like it. Rich and delicious, yet light, like a mousse. I like it best with strawberries.
Everyone seemed to like.
I make this all the time..everyone loves it!!!!!!!
I used this wonderful recipe for a "chocolate bridal shower". It was a HUGE success. Thank you for sharing!
I made this with real whipped cream instead of whipped topping and light cream cheese and it is fantastic!
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >