- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Repeat with
- white chocolate. Frost half of the cookies with semisweet chocolate
- and the remaining half with white chocolate. Immediately decorate as
- desired with sprinkles. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 86 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.