Created by our Test Kitchen, these fun sandwiches are sure to be greeted with smiles when they're served with sliced bananas and a glass of milk for a snack or even lunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 thick slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; spread with marshmallow creme. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Fluffernutter Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 53
Reviews for Chocolate Fluffernutter Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2011
"This was a fun snack for movie night especially for my 4 year old!"