Chocolate Fluffernutter Sandwiches
Created by our Test Kitchen, these fun sandwiches are sure to be greeted with smiles when they're served with sliced bananas and a glass of milk for a snack or even lunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 thick slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread. Drizzle with chocolate
- syrup; spread with marshmallow creme. Top with remaining bread.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 454 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.