Chocolate Fluffernutter Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 thick slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1. Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; spread with marshmallow creme. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 454 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Fluffernutter Sandwiches
"This was a fun snack for movie night especially for my 4 year old!"