Chocolate Fish Lollipops
A netful of compliments will come your way as soon as kids of all ages dive into these crispy, chocolaty fish-shaped lollipops. These simple treats go to show it's not always that tricky to catch a great fish.
-Elizabeth LeBlanc, Bourg, Louisiana
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup crisp rice cereal, lightly crushed
- Fish candy mold
- Lollipop sticks
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir in cereal. Fill
- candy mold three-fourths full. Press a lollipop stick into the
- chocolate; top with a small amount of chocolate. Place in the
- freezer until firm, about 15 minutes. Remove from mold. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 160 calories, 8 g fat (7 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.