- chocolate to a small heavy-duty resealable bag; cut a small hole in
- one corner of bag. On a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, pipe
- chocolate into star shapes. Refrigerate until firm, about 15
- minutes. When ready to serve, carefully remove stars with a metal
- For filling, in a heavy saucepan, combine candy bars, unsweetened
- chocolate and water. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Pour
- into a large bowl; cool to room temperature. Stir in vanilla. Fold
- in whipped cream; pour into the crust. Top with additional whipped
- cream and chocolate stars if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 298 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.