Chocolate Espresso Martini Recipe
After-dinner drinks and dessert come together delightfully in this coffee-flavored cocktail, sure to perk up java lovers. For extra flair, drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce brewed espresso
- 1/2 ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- Coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add chocolate liqueur, espresso and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- 2. Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of glass. Strain vodka mixture into glass. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Chocolate Espresso Martini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC