Chocolate Espresso Martini
After-dinner drinks and dessert come together delightfully in this coffee-flavored cocktail, sure to perk up java lovers. For extra flair, drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce brewed espresso
- 1/2 ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- Coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add
- chocolate liqueur, espresso and vodka; stir until condensation forms
- on outside of glass.
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a chilled cocktail
- glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of glass. Strain vodka mixture
- into glass. Yield: 1 serving.