Chocolate Eclair Squares Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 64 vanilla wafers
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Arrange 16 wafers over the bottom of an 8-in. square dish; cover with 1/3 of pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining wafers. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt chocolate and stir until smooth; drizzle over wafers. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC