- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cut graham crackers in half, making 18 rectangles. Place nine rectangles in an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over graham crackers; top with remaining graham crackers.
- For topping, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter. Stir in the milk, corn syrup, vanilla and confectioners' sugar. Spread over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Eclair Graham Dessert
"Awesome and so easy.I will be using this recipe many times in the future."
"You can also make this with sugar free pudding and sugar free whipped topping. My mom has made this for years that way, completely sugar free but you'd never know it! Tastes great!"
"To get the recipe to feed more go to the Jello website and search for Eclair or chocolate Eclair. That is where the recipe came from. The original recipe topping calls for canned frosting which makes it easier to use"
"How do you increase this recipe to feed 16"
"Can someone tell me how much choc chips this would be instead of half a square of choc.?"