Chocolate Eclair Graham Dessert Recipe
Patricia Pruett of Pueblo West, Colorado shares this smaller and easier version of the sweet classic. The vanilla filling sets beautifully, complementing the graham cracker crust and luscious chocolate coating.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:4 servings
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. Cut graham crackers in half, making 18 rectangles. Place nine rectangles in an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over graham crackers; top with remaining graham crackers.
- 3. For topping, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter. Stir in the milk, corn syrup, vanilla and confectioners' sugar. Spread over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece equals 229 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC