Chocolate Drops Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs; mix well. Stir in baking chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed in the center and the edges are set. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 10-15 seconds or until frosting is of a drizzling consistency. Drizzle warm frosting over cooled cookies. until frosting is set. Store cookies in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Drops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC