Chocolate Drops Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs; mix well. Stir in baking chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed in the center and the edges are set. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 10-15 seconds or until frosting is of a drizzling consistency. Drizzle warm frosting over cooled cookies. until frosting is set. Store cookies in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Drops
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2014
Reviewed Feb. 14, 2013
"Fast, easy and very good. Hate making cookies, but love these. Used parchment for easy cleanup and would increase the oil to 1/2 cup; dough was slightly stiff. Made only three dozen, but I like larger cookies."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC