48 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs; mix well. Stir
- in baking chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1-in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed in the
- center and the edges are set. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- Place frosting in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high
- 10-15 seconds or until frosting is of a drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle warm frosting over cooled cookies. until frosting is set.
- Store cookies in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.