Chocolate Dream Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 chocolate bar, grated
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour and pecans; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Place the cream cheese, sugar and half the whipped topping in a large bowl; beat until smooth. Spread over crust.
- 3. Whisk pudding mixes and milk for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture; chill until firm. Spread with remaining whipped topping, then sprinkle with grated chocolate. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 360 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Dream Dessert
"This is a very nice Ice Box cake recipe. I've also made it for years and its a winner all 'round!"