Kids have so much gun making and decorating these tasty treats. They're easy and they're so good. The fast five-ingredients brownies get their fun domino look with a topping of prepared frosting and mini chocolate chips.Cathy Drew, Monroe, Michigan
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Miniature chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs and chocolate syrup;
- mix well. Gradually add flour. Spread into a greased 8-in. square
- baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost
- brownies; cut into 18 rectangles (2-1/3 in. x 1-1/8 in.). With a
- toothpick, draw a line dividing each rectangle in half widthwise.
- Decorate with chocolate chips. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.