Kids of all ages love these chocolaty treats. They're easy to make and make great Christmas gifts.—Donna Hickok, Olds, Alberta
48 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Large marshmallows, miniature pretzels and/or whole fresh strawberries
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Stir in
- cinnamon. Dip three-quarters of each marshmallow, pretzel and/or
- strawberry in chocolate. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 19 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.