- 1/2 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 teaspoons coarse sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir until smooth. Dip each spoon into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Dip coated spoons into chocolate mixture; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; sprinkle with coarse sugar. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate-Dipped Spoons
Sort By :
"King Arthur Flour (.com)has sparkling sugar in crystal and colors. M. Bouchee"
"Williams Sonoma sells coarse sugar. It might also be labeled as "Sugar in the Raw" in your local grocery store."
"I can never seem to find coarse sugar. Where do you get it. I looked for it when I made the snowman cupcakes in the January issue."
"The best ever"