Coffee goes down in the most delightful way when stirred with these sugar-coated spoons created by our Test Kitchen. They lend a hint of raspberry to your favorite warm drinks.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + standing
- 1/2 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 teaspoons coarse sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon
- shortening; stir until smooth. Dip each spoon into chocolate; tap
- spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on
- waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate and remaining
- shortening; stir until smooth. Dip coated spoons into chocolate
- mixture; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess
- chocolate. Place on waxed paper; sprinkle with coarse sugar. Let
- stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 76 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.