Coffee goes down in the most delightful way when stirred with these sugar-coated spoons created by our Test Kitchen. They lend a hint of raspberry to your favorite warm drinks.
- 1/2 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 teaspoons coarse sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir until smooth. Dip each spoon into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Dip coated spoons into chocolate mixture; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; sprinkle with coarse sugar. Let stand until set. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate-Dipped Spoons in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p44
Reviews for Chocolate-Dipped Spoons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review