- Dip half of the cookies in white coating; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining cookies in dark
- chocolate coating.
- Place milk chocolate coating in a resealable plastic bag; cut a small
- hole in one corner of the bag. Pipe designs on cookies. Let stand
- for 30 minutes or until set. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 247 calories, 14 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.