- Roll into 3/4-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are browned. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chocolate and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Dip tops of cookies into chocolate mixture; allow excess to
- drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; sprinkle with
- toasted coconut. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Yield: about 5-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 133 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.