- cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 3/4-in.
- slices. Return to baking sheets cut side down.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool completely. Dip each cookie halfway into melted
- candy coating, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper
- until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 145 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.