Chocolate Dessert Wraps Recipe
I came up with this chocolate and peanut butter treat when I needed a unique, fast dessert for a special dinner. The filled tortillas take just minutes on the grill and get a chewy consistency from marshmallows. -Laurie Gwaltney, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- 1. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
- 2. Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- 3. Grill, covered, over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- 4. Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 479 calories, 26 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Dessert Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC