Chocolate Dessert Wraps
I came up with this chocolate and peanut butter treat when I needed a unique, fast dessert for a special dinner. The filled tortillas take just minutes on the grill and get a chewy consistency from marshmallows.
-Laurie Gwaltney, Indianapolis, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4
- cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each
- Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in
- heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated
- Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Crunchy peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 479 calories, 26 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein.