- freeze until firm. Spread with remaining ice cream over the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in sugar,
- cocoa, vanilla and coffee granules. Pipe or spoon onto dessert.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and walnuts. Return to
- freezer until 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 443 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.