Chocolate Delight Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup crushed saltines
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 quarts cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- In a small bowl, combine saltine and graham cracker crumbs; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Freeze, covered, until firm. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Delight Dessert in Simple & Delicious June/July 2013, p9
Reviews for Chocolate Delight Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2014
"Everyone loved this in our house and didn't last long to say the least."
Reviewed May. 25, 2013
"I made this dessert for a party and all my friends loved it! It is easy to make and delicious."