Chocolate Delight Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup crushed saltines
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 quarts cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine saltines and graham cracker crumbs; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Freeze, covered, until firm. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 439 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Delight Dessert
"My husband said "Don't make that again". It's maybe a kid or Ladies meeting desert... it was alright... I thought it would be to die for... but not in my book. Oh it'll get ate... but not the WOW I was hoping for. Sorry."
"Just make it with real whipped cream (that's what I did) if you're concerned about "whipped topping"---great recipe, thanks!!!!"
"Everyone loved this in our house and didn't last long to say the least."
"I made this dessert for a party and all my friends loved it! It is easy to make and delicious."