- 1 cup crushed saltines
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 quarts cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- In a small bowl, combine saltines and graham cracker crumbs; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Freeze, covered, until firm. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Delight Dessert
Sort By :
"'Way .too much cake -- or not enough pudding. But delicious nonetheless. Next time, I will use MUCH less cake and perhaps a large pkg of pudding. I also added drizzles of chocolate syrup over the top -- caramel syrup might also be good"
"My husband said "Don't make that again". It's maybe a kid or Ladies meeting desert... it was alright... I thought it would be to die for... but not in my book. Oh it'll get ate... but not the WOW I was hoping for. Sorry."
"Just make it with real whipped cream (that's what I did) if you're concerned about "whipped topping"---great recipe, thanks!!!!"
"Everyone loved this in our house and didn't last long to say the least."
"I made this dessert for a party and all my friends loved it! It is easy to make and delicious."