My mother made these candies when I was young, using my grandmother's recipe. Now my daughter enjoy making them...with delicious results.—Vanessa Pieper, E. Corinth, Vermont
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt chips and
- vanilla; stir until smooth. Fold in noodles. Drop by teaspoonfuls
- onto waxed paper. Chill. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 328 calories, 19 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.