- 2 cups (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed thick ripple-cut potato chips
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butterscotch and chocolate chips. Microwave at 50% power for 1-3 minutes or until softened, stirring after each minute. Stir until smooth. Add peanuts and potato chips; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Allow to harden. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Crunch Patties in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p34
Reviews for Chocolate Crunch Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review