- several hours or overnight.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; spread melted semisweet
- chocolate to 1/8-in. thickness. Refrigerate for 20 minutes; chop
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full with custard;
- freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate any
- remaining mixture until ready to freeze.)
- Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for
- expansion. For each batch, stir in some of the chopped chocolate,
- almonds and toffee bits. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 675 calories, 46 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now