- processor. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light
- and fluffy. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in creme de cacao
- and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- For the fudge sauce, in a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and
- butter over low heat. Stir in sugar and cream. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Set aside and keep
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 2 tablespoons
- batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat
- bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds
- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper
- or paper towels in between.
- Spoon 1/4 cup filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Top
- with fudge sauce. Sprinkle with mint candies if desired. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 2 crepes equals 544 calories, 29 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.