- Strain puree into cornstarch mixture and discard seeds. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a
- small bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
- Coat an 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium
- heat. Stir crepe batter; pour a scant 3 tablespoons into center of
- skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top
- appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire
- Repeat with remaining batter, coating skillet with cooking spray as
- needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in
- Spread each crepe with 2 tablespoons sauce. Fold each crepe into
- quarters; place two crepes on each of eight individual plates. Top
- servings with remaining sauce and 1 tablespoon whipped cream.
- Garnish with remaining raspberries and sprinkle with confectioners'
- sugar. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 203 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 7 g protein.