Chocolate Cream Dip
My daughter-in-law shared this recipe with me after sampling it at a party. I like to serve this dip with Granny Smith apples because of the tasty sweet-tart combination.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Sliced apples and graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the whipped
- topping and ice cream toppings until blended. Transfer to a serving
- bowl. Serve with apples and graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 166 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.