- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Sliced apples and graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the whipped topping and ice cream toppings until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with apples and graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Cream Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p186
Reviews for Chocolate Cream Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review