Chocolate Cream Delight Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (1.3 ounces each) sugar-free cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large saucepan, combine the pudding mixes and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- Spread half of the pudding over crust. Stir cream cheese into remaining pudding until smooth; gently spread over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over dessert. Sprinkle with pecans. Cut into squares. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Cream Delight(13)
Sort By :
The top layer did not set well at all. Followed directions exactly, but it ended up like regular pudding, not very firm after setting in refrigerator overnight. I used a pre-made Oreo crust to save time.
try 6 ww points plus. recalculate.
This was extremely easy and tasted delicious.......my family loved it......great chocolate fix!
This was easy to make and truly "yummy"!
Doubled the recipe for a covered dish and didn't have any to take home. Be sure you make it plenty early so everything has time to set. It was fantastic!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >