- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (1.3 ounces each) sugar-free cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large saucepan, combine the pudding mixes and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- Spread half of the pudding over crust. Stir cream cheese into remaining pudding until smooth; gently spread over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over dessert. Sprinkle with pecans. Cut into squares. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Cream Delight
"The top layer did not set well at all. Followed directions exactly, but it ended up like regular pudding, not very firm after setting in refrigerator overnight. I used a pre-made Oreo crust to save time."
"try 6 ww points plus. recalculate."
"This was extremely easy and tasted delicious.......my family loved it......great chocolate fix!"
"This was easy to make and truly "yummy"!"
"Doubled the recipe for a covered dish and didn't have any to take home. Be sure you make it plenty early so everything has time to set. It was fantastic!!"