“It’s wonderful to have so many sugar-free and reduced-fat products to work with today! " says Wanda Benda of Jackson, Minnesota. "This dreamy dessert satisfies our chocolate cravings and is easy to double for guests.” —
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (1.3 ounces each) sugar-free cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large saucepan, combine the pudding mixes and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- Spread half of the pudding over crust. Stir cream cheese into remaining pudding until smooth; gently spread over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over dessert. Sprinkle with pecans. Cut into squares. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Cream Delight in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p19
Reviews for Chocolate Cream Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review