Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-3/4 cups milk, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust ( 9 inches)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix and remaining milk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Chill until set.
- 3. Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 381 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 511 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.