- milk mixture and vanilla until smooth. Split cake into two
- horizontal layers; spread filling over bottom cake layer. Top with
- remaining cake layer.
- For glaze, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa and
- cornstarch. Gradually add water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla until glaze is
- smooth. Cool to lukewarm. Spread over top of the cake. Let stand
- until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16-20 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now