- until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir
- in melted vanilla chips. Pour into crust. Place pan on a double
- thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 16 in. x 16 in.). Securely wrap
- foil around pan.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan. Add 1 in. hot water to
- larger pan. Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until center is
- almost set. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For glaze, place chocolate chips in a large bowl; set aside. In a
- heavy saucepan, bring the cream, butter and sugar to a boil over
- medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips.
- Cool for 3 minutes. Stir until smooth and cool.
- Remove sides of pan. Spread glaze over the top and sides of
- cheesecake. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drizzle melted vanilla chips over cheesecake. Garnish with kisses and
- raspberries if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 479 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.